System: ROG Strix G15
Battery or AC:
Model: G512LI
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: Windows 10
Screenshot or video:
========================
Mine is the 2020 version.
It keeps having this issue…whatever i do, when I open the app it has this screen always…cannot get in

After that installation when choosing option " Restart later " , my armoury crate app working correctly. But after the application close and relaunch again, I can saw that issue again. Is it application issue ?
Already unstalled using unstalling tool and reinstalled several times. But I can not fix it. please help.
15 REPLIES 15

Falcon_ASUS
Snowwings
  1. System: ROG Strix G15
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: G512LI
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS: Windows 10
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Mine is the 2020 version.

It keeps having this issue…whatever i do, when I open the app it has this screen always…cannot get in

After that installation when choosing option " Restart later " , my armoury crate app working correctly. But after the application close and relaunch again, I can saw that issue again. Is it application issue ?

4.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

Already unstalled using unstalling tool and reinstalled several times. But I can not fix it. please help.

Armoury crate prerequisites not installing
@Snowwings
Your system may have an error during Armoury crate installation and startup. I would recommend that you remove Armoury crate first, go to the path where Armoury crate was previously installed and delete the Armoury crate folder. After that, please restart the laptop and reinstall Armoury crate. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Snowwings
Star I
How I find the folder needs to delete?

Snowwings
Star I
So I tried many times. I reset my laptop again. I got some kinds of errors. After trying ussually 5 times unstalling and installing, It works correctly. But after that installation when choosing option " Restart later " , my armoury crate app working correctly. But after the application close and relaunch again, I can saw that issue again.
So above issue not fixed yet. I'm so tired now trying for this. Aren't that is application issue or asus services update issue ?
When I choose option " Restart Now" option, all times armoury crate application crashed.
Finally, there are some issues I faced with that app.
Now I am troubling with same issue I mentioned before.

Please Help....!

ryanr14
Star I
Hi,
I am currently facing the same issues.... did you find a resolution??