This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHEN CAN YOU GET THE PHONE?

hungarian_rabbi
Star III
I ORDERED THE PHONE. WHEN WILL IT FINALLY BE SHIPPED??? NOT AVAILABLE YET. PLEASE ANSWER FROM ASUS ADMIN! WHITE ROG SEPTEMBER 6????

25 REPLIES 25

Él-Ad
Star I
There are some sellers on eBay from Taiwan. Cost a bundle though and Support says that warranty service won't be available in the USA for Taiwanese models.

hungarian_rabbi
Star III
Él-Ad

There are some sellers on eBay from Taiwan. Cost a bundle though and Support says that warranty service won't be available in the USA for Taiwanese models.

View post
Thanks! I live in Hungary , in Europe. Warranty is here 3 years.

Mattias_ASUS
Él-Ad

View post
I can't stress this enough, DO NOT BUY THESE MODELS!!! They are NOT supported outside of the Tencent area.

Mattias_ASUS
hungarian rabbit

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/221953#Comment_221953

Thanks! I live in Hungary , in Europe. Warranty is here 3 years.

View post
The warranty for products that you buy from external resellers for Tencent phones is 0 days.

ktw
Rising Star II
@Mattias_ASUS I think you were talking about the other resellers from China who are selling the Tencent models.
It looks like the model sold by the reseller from Taiwan is not the customized Tencent variant sold in China though, just saying. But still, yeah, they won't get support/warranty service outside of Taiwan.

Él-Ad

View post
The 18/512 Pro model is sold at $37,990 TWD here in Taiwan (about $1,250 USD), and the list price on eBay is $2,400~2,600 USD, which is doubling the original price and ridiculous. Is anyone here seriously desperate enough to pay twice as much to buy a phone that won't get warranty service?
Just don't buy from these resellers.