This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 poor call/receive performance inside house and malls compared to Zenfone 3

thomasckchong
Star I
My new Zenfone 8 seems to have poor call and receive performance compared to my old Zenfone 3 and another phone, a Xiaomi 11T. This is very obvious inside the house and in malls, even when network signal bars are present. Is this a common problem with Zenfone 8? Battery life is also much worse than the Zenfone 3 (eventhough Zenfone 3 has smaller battery.) I updated OS to Android 12 to no avail, in both call/receive performance and battery life (have tried closing apps, etc). An unfortunate step backward. My provider is Digi Malaysia. Anybody here has similar experience?
10 REPLIES 10

Cyslawo
Rising Star II
VoLTE and VoWiFi quality is much worse than probably 95% modern phones, even the cheapest, and there are also problems with distortions during calls. Classic 3G calls, since there is HD Voice, are comparable to the other phones for me. Obviously I don't talk about hand mode, which is almost unusable.

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
We are looking into the issue, R&D is working on it.

bobekos1
Rising Star I
Mattias_ASUS

Hello!

We are looking into the issue, R&D is working on it.

View post
Liczymy na jak najszybszą poprawę jakości rozmów i aktualizację systemowa od Asusa...

bobekos1
Rising Star I
Ja już wyłączyłem VOLTE i WiFi Calling bo raz jest dobrze i nie. Na 3g gorzej jakościowo ale jakby stabilniej? Liczę na jak najszybszą aktualizację z poprawą połączeń od Asusa...