Star I
System:Rog Strix G15 2020
Battery or AC:
Model: G512LI
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: Windows 10
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:This keyboard not compatible with RGB per key technology. Is this hardware issue or software issue? Is it possible to damage laptop keyboard? When I set colors to Yellow, Orange That keys blinking. Is it sort with keyboard backlit?

I don't care about backlit. I'm feared will it caused to stop working my laptop keyboard. What is that issue ?

5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS
Snowwings
  1. System:Rog Strix G15 2020
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: G512LI
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS: Windows 10
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:This keyboard not compatible with RGB per key technology. Is this hardware issue or software issue? Is it possible to damage laptop keyboard? When I set colors to Yellow, Orange That keys blinking. Is it sort with keyboard backlit?

I don't care about backlit. I'm feared will it caused to stop working my laptop keyboard. What is that issue ?

led.jpg

Keyboard Backlit not working correctly
@Snowwings
Did you set it through Aura creator?
Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Aura creator?

Snowwings
Star I
Yes. After I was reset my laptop. But that issue not fixed.

Falcon_ASUS
Snowwings

Yes. After I was reset my laptop. But that issue not fixed.

View post
@Snowwings
If the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

willjoe2442
Star III
Make sure the Keyboard backlit option is enabled in the BIOS. With the computer powered off, press the power button. Immediately start pressing the F2 key once per second (if the computer boots into Windows, shut down the computer and try again). Click the + sign next to System Configuration

Regards,
Will