Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop Ai noise cancelling not working in armory crate

chezburger
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: G513QM
Firmware Version: I think it’s G513QM.320
Rooted or not: if I’m correct rooted means I have limited access to my laptops? Yes I have limited control controls
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
😠 😡 😭 Asus I have a problem. So I realize that my ai noise cancelling is not working. 👿 I figured out it’s because my windows account is standard not administrator. So a gave all of the armory crate UAC access and the and the audio tab works. But I don’t have everything like the you power modes. But for now it’s temporarily fixed This could also be the problem. My laptop is the Asus rog strix G135QM. 💻 In the website it says it automatically detects my microphone and headphones I was using and it did but whenever I use it the ai noise cancelling only works with my built in microphone instead of my headset’s. It’s there a way to fix is? Also the noise cancelling output only gets a signal from my laptop speakers not my headphones! 🎧 😡 😡 😡 HELP PLEASE!!!
3 REPLIES 3

FunBike31
Community Legend I
I don't know the Asus models but on Dell or HP the problem would be the same, the active noise reduction technology is linked to the hardware, so the microphone and the internal HP.
a laptop with an active noise reduction chip that would also manage the Bluetooth circuit and Jack 3.5 it may be possible but I don't know. If your headset / microphone does not have this noise reduction technology, the operation seems normal to me.

Falcon_ASUS
chezburger

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: G513QM
  2. Firmware Version: I think it’s G513QM.320
  3. Rooted or not: if I’m correct rooted means I have limited access to my laptops? Yes I have limited control controls
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

😠 😡 😭 Asus I have a problem. So I realize that my ai noise cancelling is not working. 👿 I figured out it’s because my windows account is standard not administrator. So a gave all of the armory crate UAC access and the and the audio tab works. But I don’t have everything like the you power modes. But for now it’s temporarily fixed This could also be the problem. My laptop is the Asus rog strix G135QM. 💻 In the website it says it automatically detects my microphone and headphones I was using and it did but whenever I use it the ai noise cancelling only works with my built in microphone instead of my headset’s. It’s there a way to fix is? Also the noise cancelling output only gets a signal from my laptop speakers not my headphones! 🎧 😡 😡 😡 HELP PLEASE!!!

Laptop Ai noise cancelling not working in armory crate
@chezburger
Could you please tell me which headphone model you are using?
Have you tried removing Armoury Crate and reinstalling it?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.