This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop keyboard,External keyboard,Mouse stops responding and working for a minute,then get normal...

Immortalsoul
Star I
So basically from yesterday a problem started where my pc's keyboard, external keyboard, external mouse stops working but the touch pad works. This problem happens randomly and persists for a min or two and this is so annoying and I can't find any fix online...
12 REPLIES 12

Immortalsoul
Star I
Another thing generic hub is missing in my device manager..

Falcon_ASUS
Immortalsoul

So basically from yesterday a problem started where my pc's keyboard, external keyboard, external mouse stops working but the touch pad works. This problem happens randomly and persists for a min or two and this is so annoying and I can't find any fix online...

Laptop keyboard,External keyboard,Mouse stops responding and working for a minute,then get normal...
@Immortalsoul
What is the model of the laptop you are using?
Does the problem improve if you reboot the laptop?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS Global

Immortalsoul
Star I
I am using Asus zephyrus g14 GA40II.220
And this issue isn't permanent like it happens for 30sec or 1min and then gets fixed by itself no need to reboot or do anything.

Falcon_ASUS
Immortalsoul

I am using Asus zephyrus g14 GA40II.220

And this issue isn't permanent like it happens for 30sec or 1min and then gets fixed by itself no need to reboot or do anything.

View post
@Immortalsoul
Because you mentioned connecting an external device using, I would recommend that you remove the external device first to see if the problem persists. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.