This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Auto Re-TurnOn Synchronization after X-Mode(turn off Game)

Dsharp
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: RogPhone 3
Firmware Version: 31.0210.0210.230
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armoury Crate
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Through the Armory Crate (Game Genie?) app, I had the sync turned off with X mode running while the game was running. After this Android 12 update, when I quit the game, X mode was closed, but sync was still off. (I had to manually turn it back on) So, I sometimes forget to sync my Gmail.

Anyway, When I can buy RogPhone6?
2 REPLIES 2

Mattias_ASUS
Dsharp

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: RogPhone 3
  2. Firmware Version: 31.0210.0210.230
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armoury Crate

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Through the Armory Crate (Game Genie?) app, I had the sync turned off with X mode running while the game was running. After this Android 12 update, when I quit the game, X mode was closed, but sync was still off. (I had to manually turn it back on) So, I sometimes forget to sync my Gmail.

Anyway, When I can buy RogPhone6?

Not Auto Re-TurnOn Synchronization after X-Mode(turn off Game)
The X-Mode auto change is by design, it has to be adjusted manually

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.