This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Calling / VoLTE not working? Look here!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Since this varies greatly from person to person I would like to create this topic in order to make the devs figure things out easier.
Fill out the following:
Provider: TDC
Provisions:
( type in calling app: #*#4636#*# for getting the information )
VoLTE: Yes
Video Calling Provisioned: Yes
WiFi-Calling: Yes

What doesn't work:
VoLTE doesn't work, Wifi Calling works fine.

@Mattias_ASUS You can tell the devs to look for this topic to fix further VoLTE issues. Some cant use Wifi Calling, others have VoLTE enabled in settings but doesn't actually work on their phone.

22 REPLIES 22

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
@Mattias_ASUS Can you ask the devs if the VoLTE fixes will come out with the new patch scheduled in a couple of days? I find VoLTE support to be a critical issue, since some people cannot call or recieve calls otherwise. There are a couple where you can enable voLTE but not actually use it even tho they are "provisioned".

Mattias_ASUS
Danishblunt

@Mattias_ASUS Can you ask the devs if the VoLTE fixes will come out with the new patch scheduled in a couple of days? I find VoLTE support to be a critical issue, since some people cannot call or recieve calls otherwise. There are a couple where you can enable voLTE but not actually use it even tho they are "provisioned".

View post
Great initiative! Will forward this to the R&D team.
I noticed some people had issues with VoWIFI? Might have to make a bugrep.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/221362#Comment_221362

Great initiative! Will forward this to the R&D team.

I noticed some people had issues with VoWIFI? Might have to make a bugrep.

View post
It's generally all over the place. Some don't have VoWifi, others have it. Then some have voLTE slider they can enable but the feature doesn't work (I'm one of those) and then there are some where everything just works. It's a little hit or miss currently.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
The purpose of the topic was to give an idea which providers are affected and which arent, also which region.

eqlmhrheqlm
Star III
VOLTE is working fine for me, should i install the latest update or not take the risk, I am worried about losing it after the update