This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

hllsynotebook
Rising Star II
screenshot-20220802-081621023-1.jpg
I live in Turkey, I updated and still volte vofii not working? Even Xiaomi works, Asus does not. please helpnnn💣💣💣🔥🔥🔥

lordhelios88
Star II
Mattias_ASUS

UPDATE

The link with the firmware will be up on the webpage tomorrow for manual update.

And for those who want it now? Don't worry, I got u.

Https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS661KS/UL-ASUS_I003_1-ASUS-31.0210.0210.236-1.1.5-2206-u...

View post
Hey man. Thank you for the manual update. My phone wasn't picking it up via internet and service, so I just followed the steps to install. Now I can make calls again. Thank you again! 🔥🔥🤙🔥🔥

lordhelios88
Star II
Alphastorm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/221267#Comment_221267

It's better to download it using a computer. Transfer the zipped filed into the phone's internal storage, do not place in a folder, just the internal storage. The phone will register that there is an update.

View post
Thanks for the info. I found that using my phone to manually install worked a lot easier than I thought. Didn't have to drag out my laptop, after all. 🤘

lordhelios88
Star II
dgw

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/221265#Comment_221265

See manual update instructions. Forum says I can't post links yet 😩 but if you Google "asus smartphone manual firmware update" you should get a FAQ page with the steps.

Or decode this: asus dot com / support / FAQ / 1009748 /

View post
Thanks man. Y'all ASUS mods and community have been a great help.

BPM
Rising Star II
Howdy, @Mattias_ASUS ! Seems that other US users have gotten the OTA update. I'm in the US, but haven't gotten the OTA yet. Even tried to manually check for updates multiple times.
Is there something I'm missing? My device isn't rooted and I was in the A12 beta program.
I know I can manually update, but I prefer getting the OTA update otherwise it won't update the update log.