This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FA506IV Display Issue

KGU
Star I
System: Asus TUF Gaming A15 - FA506IV (Windows 10, Ryzen 7 4800H with 16GB RAM and NVIDIA RTX 2060)
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Asus TUF Gaming A15 - FA506IV
Frequency of occurrence: First time boot everyday
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: Yes
========================
Detailed description:

Everyday when i boot the laptop for the first time i get the lines on display. But when i open any browser/file explorer etc it goes away.. Once i close all open windows and come back to desktop the issue persists for atleast 1 hour.
whatsapp-image-2022-07-25-at-08-59-26-281-29.jpeg
whatsapp-image-2022-07-25-at-08-59-26.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

Falcon_ASUS
KGU

@Falcon_ASUS First boot yes.. The problem exists for at least 30 - 45 minutes when I boot the laptop for the first time in the day.. After 1 hour of laptop usage it disappears.. Funny thing is if I open task manager or File explorer during first boot there are no issues.

View post
@KGU
If there is a bright line in the BIOS, I would suggest you bring back your laptop to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

KGU
Star I
@Falcon_ASUS Not exactly like a white line, it is as if the bottom part of the screen is struggling to display the entire view.. Like white and black and some random colours..

Thank you so much for helping out here.. Will take it to a service centre asap.

KGU
Star I
@Falcon_ASUS Btw.. The issue started when I installed a trial version of Adobe Photoshop in order to learn some graphic designing.. Forgot to mention this

willjoe2442
Star III
Firstly, check if your laptop's brightness level is set to maximum. If the display is still dim, try restarting the device. This could just be a system error that can be resolved by restarting the device. Also, check if the AC adapter cord is loose and firmly connect it to the outlet and laptop.

Regards,
Will

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.