Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No drivers are installed on this device

Node_1
Star I
System VIVOBOOK X512 DA.
WINDOWS 10 20H2.
BIOS 317
Currently I'm facing an issue of cpu locking on 0.4 ghz I haven't had any thermal throttling or any errors. So as I was going through the device manager I had this error on " Asus system control interface V3 on 'system devices' ". This error is also there in " software components -- Asus app componet ". How to troubleshoot it??
Could this be why my cpu is locked on 0.4 ghz. Please recommend any solutions

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
Node 1

System VIVOBOOK X512 DA.

WINDOWS 10 20H2.

BIOS 317

Currently I'm facing an issue of cpu locking on 0.4 ghz I haven't had any thermal throttling or any errors. So as I was going through the device manager I had this error on " Asus system control interface V3 on 'system devices' ". This error is also there in " software components -- Asus app componet ". How to troubleshoot it??

Could this be why my cpu is locked on 0.4 ghz. Please recommend any solutions

img-20220801-221503.jpg

img-20220801-220905.jpg

No drivers are installed on this device
@Node 1
If you have the same situation on different OS, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Rachelgomez123
Star III
Fix: No Device Drivers Were Found
Solution 1: Switch to a USB 2.0 Port.
Solution 2: Set the Partition to Active.
Solution 3: Create a New Disc.
Solution 4: Enable the xHCI hand-off Option in BIOS.
Solution 5: Change Everything to Legacy and Set the Boot Device to Your DVD or USB.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.