cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 Discussion Thread

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Hi Zentalk,
As more and more users get their hands on the brand-new ROG Phone 5, we want to keep the forum section dedicated to technical questions and issues. General discussion threads about the ROG Phone 5 will be removed from now on and you are kindly asked to use this thread if you want to talk about the ROG Phone 5 with other users. If you encounter a bug or technical issue with your device, please create a separate thread.
As always, keep it clean and be respectful to each other. The thread will be moderated accordingly and posts that break our community rules will be removed. If you spot any bad behavior in this thread, or any other thread on Zentalk, please notify me or another moderator on our staff.
GL HF! ❤️

ROG Phone 5 | For Those Who Dare | ROG
347 REPLIES 347

Karl131
Star I
Hello, why do automatic updates won't appear on my ROG 5 Phone, tried also manually update after first update to Android 12 and nothing appears on screen after rebooting, please can I have some answers and support, thank you!

Roystoys
Zen Master III
HeLLbOy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183125#Comment_183125

For me it seems to crash and restart the phone each time I launch Armory Crate, this is happening after the latest System update, as it was working fine the night before that. Even restoring to factory defaults didn't help. Seems only options for me is to either live with this 😅 or visit the service center

View post
Service centre for sure don't put Up with that crap you have probably only got one arm and one leg after paying for it get them to fix or replace it

Gustiannn_
Star I
Apakah rog phone 5 tencent edition dapat update android 12?

DNKT
Star I
Where can I get password for Asus Demo App? Or is there any other way to remove it?

ngethsongha
Star I
My Rog Phone 5s Can't Turn on Wifi ?? Who can Help me please