System: Zen book pro duo
Battery or AC:
Model: UX581G notebook pc
Frequency of occurrence: from the first day i bought its been 2 years now
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
so the problem with this device is its Bluetooth range is so weak that it only detects and stays connected to the range of only 10cm to 20 cm beyond which it is getting connected. I am having so many problems. I tried everything with the software update. in the Asus app, it tells me that it is working fine. what should I do to resolve this issue please help me..
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
bhimdm201
  1. System: Zen book pro duo
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UX581G notebook pc
  4. Frequency of occurrence: from the first day i bought its been 2 years now
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

so the problem with this device is its Bluetooth range is so weak that it only detects and stays connected to the range of only 10cm to 20 cm beyond which it is getting connected. I am having so many problems. I tried everything with the software update. in the Asus app, it tells me that it is working fine. what should I do to resolve this issue please help me..

Zen book pro duo UX581G notebook pc very poor Bluetooth range
@bhimdm201
I suggest you take your laptop to another environment to test to see if it is affected by other interference. If the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.