cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone bricked/EDL/9008 their ROG 6?

imoc
Rising Star II
Follow and complain here.

Let ASUS know their bootloader implementation is VERY NOT FRIENDLY to us. I've been modding my Android devices since the Android 2 era and this is the first time I encountered an UNOFFICIALLY UNRECOVERABLE state which is a HORRIBLE experience.

Me? Have played with
Samsung(S5 to S9 and Tab/Odin is a good thing)
XiaomiRedmiPoco(Main device for me today, very modder friendly and robust)
Huawei(Remember when they allow applying for BL unlock?)
Apple(LOL jailbreak from A4 SoC until iPhone X(meantime Samsung S8 looks gorgeous) lost my interest)
And various small brands or exited market big brands(honorable mention Lenovo LePhone C101. My first smart device/Android and received big community support at the good old time)

ASUS. Fix your buggy BL. Fix your policy. Release everything we need to fix OUR DEVICES of OURSELVES. Just ONE step closer to perfect.
15 REPLIES 15

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
imoc

"100% accurate".

LOL. Go decide for yourself who is actually helpful here.

Yet you called everyone who came here for help because they love playing with their own device adventurously for fun but accidentally bricked their device Donkey(and with a Clown emoji), such a genius.

View post
Certainly not you.
Also your second paragraph doesn't make any sense. You're still a 🤡

imoc
Rising Star II
Hehe.
You're just awesome.

imoc
Rising Star II
For my mental health and happiness, I will not monitor this discussion anymore. You can still send DM if you are in need.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
imoc

For my mental health and happiness, I will not monitor this discussion anymore. You can still send DM if you are in need.

View post
Thank god for that, you will not be missed, bye bye.
Go brick more devices without doing a lick of research and blame your stupidity on the manufacturers.

Mattias_ASUS
Just a friendly reminder that Tencent devices are NOT supported outside of China, if you managed to get a Tencent device then make sure to get your money back.