Battery or AC:
Model: UX8402
Frequency of occurrence: every 2-3 days/
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
BIOS : UX8402ZE.301 (type: UEFI)
Graphic card: Nvidia RTX 3050 TI GPU laptop
========================
Detailed description:For one or two system checkings per day, I found a problem report concerning application usage. I got a CRS once. The technician told that it was about a windows software error. He made a deep check with ASUS special software and found no solution.
It is annoying to see that error problem report without knowing what it is exactly.

3 REPLIES 3

FongPoui
Rising Star II
After looking at events viewers, I found that the error of application usage came from McAfee Virus protector. So, I definitely removed it from my zenbook. After that, there is no more that annoying error report. I granted the virus protector to windows defender.

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui

After looking at events viewers, I found that the error of application usage came from McAfee Virus protector. So, I definitely removed it from my zenbook. After that, there is no more that annoying error report. I granted the virus protector to windows defender.

View post
@FongPoui
Okay, thanks for the update.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.