Zenfone 9 Teaser Thread

Mattias_ASUS
Teaser #1: Grab the best performance!

Teaser #2: Grab a new color!

Teaser #3: Grab the steady!

13 REPLIES 13

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I still can't believe they are dumping the flip phone. After all the problems with the 8 Mini and lack of problems with the 8 flip it doesn't make good business sense PS I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack for suggesting the flip is fault free but not what I meant

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Roystoys

I still can't believe they are dumping the flip phone. After all the problems with the 8 Mini and lack of problems with the 8 flip it doesn't make good business sense PS I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack for suggesting the flip is fault free but not what I meant

View post
Pretty sure many feel that way, the flip was truly unique and it wasnt a gimmick either.

Gabrieltg
Rising Star I
In my house we have always had Sony Xperia compact. 0 problems.
Now my wife has Zenfone 5 and I, before, Zenfone 8 and now Zenfone 9. 0 problems at the moment.
(Perhaps Sony's setups were simpler or cleaner.)
There is no perfect phone. ALL can be improved.
Good camera? I think it is not difficult. Only 100% sharpness and 100% natural colors.
Good design? Wow...! For me it is very important that the cameras do not protrude (easy too).
iPhone is the perfect size but I can't stand iOS!
I think Asus makes some very good phones.
Updates? I have had my phones 3-4 years with no updates. Issues? None. They still work perfectly.

Rekha_Piplani
Star I
Tuathe

Asus should give opportunity, for every Z8 owner to replace to Z9 with some extra discount. For example i give away my Z8, but can get Z9 for 50% price. This would rebuild company good name. OFC if Z9 wont have same problems like Z8.

View post
O wow! I think this is a good idea! 😃