This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to have multiple external monitors connected to my Zenbook UX534FT ?

dinisfreire
Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Im trying to connect a second external monitor to my Asus Zenbook UX534FT, first i bought a usb type C to HDMI adapter but as it didnt work I realized that neither the usb type a or type c ports on my laptop support video display or alt mode.
Im also not interested in a HDMI splitter because I wish to have different displays on the monitors.
I was told that an external hub with some type of in built graphics card might work, but i want to be sure as Ive already bought an adapter with no use.
Also, are there any alternatives to the hub? They seem to be very expensive for just connecting extra monitors.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
dinisfreire
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Im trying to connect a second external monitor to my Asus Zenbook UX534FT, first i bought a usb type C to HDMI adapter but as it didnt work I realized that neither the usb type a or type c ports on my laptop support video display or alt mode.

Im also not interested in a HDMI splitter because I wish to have different displays on the monitors.

I was told that an external hub with some type of in built graphics card might work, but i want to be sure as Ive already bought an adapter with no use.

Also, are there any alternatives to the hub? They seem to be very expensive for just connecting extra monitors.

Is there a way to have multiple external monitors connected to my Zenbook UX534FT ?
@dinisfreire
Indeed, your laptop's USB TYPE-C does not support display. So I'm afraid it can't be used in the way you want to do. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.