This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery decrements by 2% at a time

kedar
Star III
For example if battery is currently at 50% , it will decrement to 49% and then to 48% shortly if not immediately.
17 REPLIES 17

sarathchandran1
Star III
@Anders_ASUS
My phone battery is draining fast i guess 3 hours sot battery percentage from 100 it went down to 52 percentage 3 hours of screen on time i have lost around 48 percentage do u think it is normal?

ColorSage
Zen Master I
It isn't. Tbh when I was playing mortal kombat on my phone it didn't lose that much over 3 hours. Something's draining your battery.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
kedar

P074P2CMZ03F.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/008/YEXXVHJKHMKY.xlsx

So I logged the battery percentages with the help of batteryLog application from the playstore. As you can see in the screenshot I was able to replicate the 2% battery drop. I have also attached the log in .xlsx format with more readings where you can find multiple instances where the battery drops 1% within few minutes. Also at row 68 when I charged the mobile the temperature reached 42 degree, is that normal?

View post

It's hard to say anything about this log without having a more complete log with what apps that were active. But I can say this, no battery meter on any phone is linear. A lot of phone have 100% for a really long time and then it can drop really fast from 15% to 5% and then last really long again. Watch any battery life comparison video of newly installed phones running the same apps and you will see this behavior. This in combination with changing consumption from apps will look like this.
sarathchandran1005

@Anders_ASUS

My phone battery is draining fast i guess 3 hours sot battery percentage from 100 it went down to 52 percentage 3 hours of screen on time i have lost around 48 percentage do u think it is normal?

View post
Kill your apps and deny any app that you don't trust 100% from auto restarting using power master and auto-start manager