Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model: Zenbook Pro 15 OLED
Frequency of occurrence: All the time
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I thought it was supposed to support multiple external monitors. I need to connect it to my two hdmi/DP ones on the desk, as I did with a laptop I had last year.I'm also using a kvm to switch between laptop and desktop.
I have a Belkin 3-in-1 docking station, connecting through USB C (oval), I used with the previous laptop, so I've tried to use it, but it doesn't seem to work well either.
When I have one monitor connected through the kvm's cable, it is recognized. However, it doesn't recognize when:
- Both are through the kvm
- I attach a separate cable for the second straight to the docking station
- If I connect the kvm to the docking station
Is there a way to connect the second monitor, or do I need to return the laptop?
3 REPLIES 3

ithinktfiam
Star I
Also, find where somebody suggested an hdmi->C adapter would work. I went and bought one, hooked up the second monitor, and it didn't work.

Falcon_ASUS
ithinktfiam
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Zenbook Pro 15 OLED
  4. Frequency of occurrence: All the time
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I thought it was supposed to support multiple external monitors. I need to connect it to my two hdmi/DP ones on the desk, as I did with a laptop I had last year.I'm also using a kvm to switch between laptop and desktop.

I have a Belkin 3-in-1 docking station, connecting through USB C (oval), I used with the previous laptop, so I've tried to use it, but it doesn't seem to work well either.

When I have one monitor connected through the kvm's cable, it is recognized. However, it doesn't recognize when:

• - Both are through the kvm
  • - I attach a separate cable for the second straight to the docking station
  • - If I connect the kvm to the docking station

Is there a way to connect the second monitor, or do I need to return the laptop?

Can't get second monitor connected
@ithinktfiam
Could you please tell me the full model name of the laptop you are using?
Thank you.
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS Global

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.