virajreshamwala
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NXT version 7.24.0
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Okay so I recently did a factory reset on my phone after that i am not able to login in the NXT app it is just stuck on sending sms whereas when I insert my sim in other phone (f62) it is working fine so it seems an phone issue where sms has been sent but it just won't activate, I saw a closed thread to but found no solution so please help me
screenshot-20220620-114851966.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi viraj,
The Union bank issue was stuck for a long time, but after checking from all possible angles it got fixed. So, the concern was from Union bank and also many users using different brand phones complained for the same.
Few months back the issue was resolved, on ROG Phone 5 specifically one of a community member had this issue and later it was sorted. As mentioned you have done all possible things from your end, let me check what can be done here.

virajreshamwala
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi viraj,

The Union bank issue was stuck for a long time, but after checking from all possible angles it got fixed. So, the concern was from Union bank and also many users using different brand phones complained for the same.

Few months back the issue was resolved, on ROG Phone 5 specifically one of a community member had this issue and later it was sorted. As mentioned you have done all possible things from your end, let me check what can be done here.

View post
Any update on the issue?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.