This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHEN CAN YOU GET THE PHONE?

hungarian_rabbi
Star III
I ORDERED THE PHONE. WHEN WILL IT FINALLY BE SHIPPED??? NOT AVAILABLE YET. PLEASE ANSWER FROM ASUS ADMIN! WHITE ROG SEPTEMBER 6????

25 REPLIES 25

hungarian_rabbi
Star III

I canceled the order. Well done Asus. (The 6 Pro will be released here in Europe in October...so it was a shame to present it on July 6.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
The Pro cannot even be ordered in Pre-order on the FR site unlike the 6 12 and 16 GB still planned for 8/8, for the Pro it is indicated "Rupture de Stock", it will therefore go into normal order, so exit Aerocooler offered

Why the Pro?, Rog Vision, 180€ for a rear screen 🙄
The 16/512 is the best quality / price, well, way of speaking because +280€ more than the equivalent Rog 5 that's +30%, unheard of as inflation

Mattias_ASUS
It almost felt like my mom was shouting at me with those caps, lol.
Regarding the booking and reservations for ROG6: The availability depends on which configuration you choose and your country, when you pre-order you will get an estimated date of arrival.

hungarian_rabbi
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

It almost felt like my mom was shouting at me with those caps, lol.

Regarding the booking and reservations for ROG6: The availability depends on which configuration you choose and your country, when you pre-order you will get an estimated date of arrival.

View post
I didn't get any estimated date when I pre-ordered the phone. (Sima Rog 6. White color, 12/256) I ordered on July 8. It is not necessary to give a cynical answer, but to deliver the phone in the days after the announcement. Normal companies do this....I would have had many Asus phones...

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
hungarian rabbit
I have not received any information about the release. I live in Hungary, Europe. I ordered the white 12/256. According to them, maybe I will get it in September. Maybe. Or for Christmas. ..Shame on Asus!

View post
Enjoy your hot phone