This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi i have the Same Issue as yall experience

MizuTsune
Star I
So i have the same issue over the last month 😄 (wifi and hotspot issue ,Sound Issue , tho supprisingly it didnt died. yet~ ) But the question i have to ask about After Replacement the Motherboard will you yall experience Performance drop? or sudden shut down of the phone? This is question has been wandering in my Monkey Brain and also helpful for my decision to replace it (for Asus : Pls test your phone before releasing them your guys are asked backlash by this)
5 REPLIES 5

Karen_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi MizuTsune,
We are sorry to hear about your device, for what you are describing our recommendation is to visit the nearest ASUS Service Center at your earliest convenience to get your device checked.
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
MizuTsune

So i have the same issue over the last month 😄 (wifi and hotspot issue ,Sound Issue , tho supprisingly it didnt died. yet~ ) But the question i have to ask about After Replacement the Motherboard will you yall experience Performance drop? or sudden shut down of the phone? This is question has been wandering in my Monkey Brain and also helpful for my decision to replace it (for Asus : Pls test your phone before releasing them your guys are asked backlash by this)

Performance will drop because thats the only way to prevent the phone from dying. I'll soon make a video about it since people keep asking and I think its time to shed some light on it.

MizuTsune
Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/62328/hi-i-have-the-same-issue-as-yall-experience

Performance will drop because thats the only way to prevent the phone from dying. I'll soon make a video about it since people keep asking and I think its time to shed some light on it.

View post
eyyy sure sent me that link tho

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
MizuTsune

Try to disable game genie when you playing games and you will see performance increase