Processor wont boost over stock speed after update

Kozolej
Star I
System: Windows 11 64
Model: UN5401Q
Processor: Ryzen 5800H
========================
Detailed description:
After the windows update KB5015814 processor won't boost over stock core speed. terminals are ok 50°C on the charger. Is there a solution for this problem or do I need to wait for a new update/fix? (I have downgrade windows to the last version and it works great but still, I want the update.)
9 REPLIES 9

Falcon_ASUS
Kozolej

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219509#Comment_219509

Now I am on KB5013889. Thanks for helping.

View post
@Kozolej
I will forward the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.
Sorry, forgot to ask before. Could you please tell me what BIOS version you are currently using?

Kozolej
Star I
My version is UN5401QA_UN5401QA.303

Falcon_ASUS
Kozolej

View post
@Kozolej
Thanks for your information.

Falcon_ASUS
Kozolej

View post
@Kozolej
Confirmed by the technical department, it works fine after updating KB5015414 with the same laptop (CPU fully loaded, can also reach 4.0 GHz). There is also almost no difference in the scores before and after the KB update. We suggest you could try again. Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.