Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 5
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Asus team...i have attached 2screenshots of same picture one took from homesscreen and another one is from gallery...the same picture (happens to whatever the pic i set as wallpaper) is too dull in homes screen compared to same pic in gallery..
Ps:- it happens in both light and dark mode(walpaper tint option turned off) and the screenshot is with light mode
screenshot-20220715-144518196.jpg
screenshot-20220715-144515632.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sibi,
If you google, this is and Android wide behavior. If the Google OS working is set in a similar way there will be little possibility what ASUS can do here.
Not an issue, more of a OS optimization. Please put it under Ideas for Next section.

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

If you google, this is and Android wide behavior. If the Google OS working is set in a similar way there will be little possibility what ASUS can do here.

Not an issue, more of a OS optimization. Please put it under Ideas for Next section.

View post
Ok i agree this....but why the hell this same "Android wide behaviour and Google os working set and Asus can't change it" is not applicable for monet theme engine????Asus removed Monet for Rog 5 ???it should also be implemented as it is Google os wide right?

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Sibi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/220239#Comment_220239

Ok i agree this....but why the hell this same "Android wide behaviour and Google os working set and Asus can't change it" is not applicable for monet theme engine????Asus removed Monet for Rog 5 ???it should also be implemented as it is Google os wide right?

View post
No one would buy their themes if they implemented monet

Sibi
Rising Star II
Lord_Messi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/220283#Comment_220283

No one would buy their themes if they implemented monet

View post
Even now not that many are spending money to buy themes! They just leave it on stock dark mode or gane theme and that's it

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.