This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch vibration issue

Bitman007dotcom
Star II
Today i relised that my Asus Rog 3 has lost touch vibration .even call vibration and start up vibration working ..any solution ?
4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Bitman007dotcom,
You can check if the vibration is enabled for calls. Also, if you feel all the basic troubleshooting has been done. You can run SMMI test and see if there is something related to hardware.
Please also make sure your phone is on the latest software version if not already.

Bitman007dotcom
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Bitman007dotcom,

You can check if the vibration is enabled for calls. Also, if you feel all the basic troubleshooting has been done. You can run SMMI test and see if there is something related to hardware.

Please also make sure your phone is on the latest software version if not already.

View post
Sir my problem solved by my search () but after upgrading Android facing some more issues is Android 13 is on the way ? Also upgrade file manager it doesn't play audio

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
For Audio file via File manager, you have already created a thread. Please refer to the same.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.