cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 6 - General Discussion Thread

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Hi all,
We are only a couple of days (!) away from the ROG phone 6 launch event. General discussion threads will be removed moving forward and you are kindly asked to use this thread if you want to discuss the ROG Phone 6 with other Zentalk users.
Post-launch, please refrain from using this thread to highlight technical issues, bugs or sales-related topics, as this thread exists for general discussion purposes only. If you want to highlight an issue, please create a separate thread and our moderator staff will assist you further.
As always, keep it clean and be respectful. The thread will be moderated accordingly and posts that break our community rules will be removed. If you spot any bad behavior in this thread, or any other thread on Zentalk, please notify me or another moderator on our staff.
GL HF! ❤️

ROG Phone 6 | Launch Event | ROG
55 REPLIES 55

fbmaq007
Star I
Hi , I am from India , can you let me know by when will Asus Rog phone 6 pro start selling as I am planning to buy this phone as soon as possible .

RAMChYLD
Star III
Hi, I'm from Malaysia. I'm trying to find out if the Version of ROG Phone 6 Pro that is coming to Malaysia is the A version or B version. I need the A version because I need US and Japan 4G/5G band support which B version doesn't have (I'm planning to move to Japan in the future). If the version coming is B version, can I order A version from my local Asus dealer?

Slnn3R
Rising Star I
RAMChYLD

Hi, I'm from Malaysia. I'm trying to find out if the Version of ROG Phone 6 Pro that is coming to Malaysia is the A version or B version. I need the A version because I need US and Japan 4G/5G band support which B version doesn't have (I'm planning to move to Japan in the future). If the version coming is B version, can I order A version from my local Asus dealer?

View post
What's the different between A and B though? will B version have any limitation?

chaithanya_gcha
Rising Star I
@gabrio81@Gustav_ASUS Can you let us know about software support policy for ROG 6...