edddd
Rising Star I
who needed this phone?
20 REPLIES 20

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219867#Comment_219867

My mom has poor eyesight due to her diabetes and uses a small phone (xperia XZ1 compact), setting the fontsize on large was enough for her. But I do get the appeal of a larger screen despite that.

I would wait for flip for now, if it isnt good enough let me know, I can look for something more up your alley with good software support and something that fulfills your needs.

View post
Thanks man I appreciate your help. I don't think that Asus will drop the flip phone rather they're playing their cards close to their chest but time will tell eh

edddd
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219860#Comment_219860

I know someone who does so I'm familiar with the device. Nice try tho.

Not assuming, knowing. You have demonstrated on multiple occasions that you're absolutely clueless and don't have a shred of a clue how cameras work.

Support is fine, I have the Rog3 as my daily driver which is the only gaming phone from that generation that runs A12. The Rog3 is generally quite bug free, currently there is only 1 bug which broke VoLTE support, comparing that to the Oneplus 7T A11 update, the Rog3 is excellent.

Also its not naive from their side, they clearly sell, otherwise they wouldnt make it, it's a business after all. If you're naive enough to think they don't sell, then you're more clueless than you let on.

Also recap for lizard brains: techncially you only "need" a 50 - 200USD phone. So don't even go there.

View post
Still, no owner has posted with a phone here telling me how great their phone is. That could mean two things, either nobody has it or, again, too few people have it for someone to end up here.
The only thing I want to add is that your understanding about cameras is not wrong but limited to two pages of an ancient Egyptian manuscript about goats and I just don't know the right magic words to satisfy your religion. There are too many factors to do an Internet Discussion out of this, lets be done with it.
Releasing new phones and dropping support for perfectly fine old ones is bad business. It is like a self-limiting sickness everywhere.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
edddd

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219868#Comment_219868

Still, no owner has posted with a phone here telling me how great their phone is. That could mean two things, either nobody has it or, again, too few people have it for someone to end up here.

The only thing I want to add is that your understanding about cameras is not wrong but limited to two pages of an ancient Egyptian manuscript about goats and I just don't know the right magic words to satisfy your religion. There are too many factors to do an Internet Discussion out of this, lets be done with it.

Releasing new phones and dropping support for perfectly fine old ones is bad business. It is like a self-limiting sickness everywhere.

View post
Almost all people are here because they had issues with their phone at some point. People not answering here means that there is no issue with the phone to begin with. That the phone had low sales has already been established before as well due to the fact that it was "to much phone".
We have established youre clueless about cameras and yet you still try to talk about my knowlegde. To illustrate how silly it is, its like an elemtry school kid trying to comment on a professors knowlegde level. Just stop it already, youre embarresing yourself.
I hate to break it to you but all phone manufacturers do exacly that. You implying like only asus does that is illustrating massive ignorance.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
edddd

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219868#Comment_219868

View post
People who post here are people who had issues to begin with. That the sales are low to begin with has been established before due to the fact that it is simply "to much phone".
You commenting on my understanding on how cameras work is equal to an elementry school kid trying to comment on a professors knowledge leven, it's silly to begin with.
I hate to break it to you, but this is common practice for all phone manufacturers. Also software support for the insiders isnt dropped, it's just not very good.
I suggest you stop embarresing yourself further.

mrxsin
Star III
Wow. OP literally is technology literates. And looks like entitled to me. Sounds like want a best of the best in all categories phone but with a really cheap price.