This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

jajajeng
Star II
chaoticusrex

I've been in customer support for 15+ years and never have I ever told a customer.

I'm sorry about your issue, I clearly know nothing about the issue, but I'm sure if you buy another of our products you'll be satisfied.

Who in their right mind says sorry we can't fix your issue and thinks the customer will buy another product from you.

In search of incredible. Wow really in search of incredible profits and incredibly poor customer service.

I've owned multiple Asus products over the years from motherboards to graphics cards to monitors. And of course I hopped in on a phone. Their hardware specs are good any quality control issues are handled in a reasonable fashion. For example the motherboard issue with the capacitor the wrong way around. I thought that was handled well.

But this... Releasing software that literally breaks the phones purpose... A phone.. And then not only not providing an official statement on it, but the mods have to say remember we're human. Really? Remember that the customer depends on this product to not only conduct business but for safety. You can literally threaten someone's life by releasing software that has unintended side effects. Has anyone needed to use emergency services but couldn't. That I don't know. But imagine if I was on call for a hospital the phone auto updates and I can no longer receive calls, admittedly I had the setting on but at the same time there's an expected guarantee that my phone works as a phone regardless of software on it. There's a breach of trust there I can't abode.

This issue was brought up in beta by multiple people, myself included. We were provided rollback steps but was anything done further, No. Release the software with a known issue that could endanger public safety is negligence.

You can't expect your beta testers to push the developers to correct issues. You're expected to alert them of issues and for that to go up the chain. How did this get dropped out of ever bodies to-do list. Everyone's at fault here from the mods to the devs and yes even the beta testers. But the customer themselves should not be endangered due to this companies negligence.

View post
Well..that was a dissapointment in sentences, this guy got the whole point taken into consideration..and i wonder there is no official statement from ASUS regarded this one right?..wonder why or am i not knowing?my nad them

GT500
Star III
chaoticusrex

I've been in customer support for 15+ years and never have I ever told a customer.

I'm sorry about your issue, I clearly know nothing about the issue, but I'm sure if you buy another of our products you'll be satisfied.

Who in their right mind says sorry we can't fix your issue and thinks the customer will buy another product from you.

In search of incredible. Wow really in search of incredible profits and incredibly poor customer service.

I've owned multiple Asus products over the years from motherboards to graphics cards to monitors. And of course I hopped in on a phone. Their hardware specs are good any quality control issues are handled in a reasonable fashion. For example the motherboard issue with the capacitor the wrong way around. I thought that was handled well.

But this... Releasing software that literally breaks the phones purpose... A phone.. And then not only not providing an official statement on it, but the mods have to say remember we're human. Really? Remember that the customer depends on this product to not only conduct business but for safety. You can literally threaten someone's life by releasing software that has unintended side effects. Has anyone needed to use emergency services but couldn't. That I don't know. But imagine if I was on call for a hospital the phone auto updates and I can no longer receive calls, admittedly I had the setting on but at the same time there's an expected guarantee that my phone works as a phone regardless of software on it. There's a breach of trust there I can't abode.

This issue was brought up in beta by multiple people, myself included. We were provided rollback steps but was anything done further, No. Release the software with a known issue that could endanger public safety is negligence.

You can't expect your beta testers to push the developers to correct issues. You're expected to alert them of issues and for that to go up the chain. How did this get dropped out of ever bodies to-do list. Everyone's at fault here from the mods to the devs and yes even the beta testers. But the customer themselves should not be endangered due to this companies negligence.

View post
I have been buying ASUS motherboards for almost 20 years now. In that time I have also owned several ASUS sound cards, several ASUS video cards, and several ASUS phones. While ASUS usually makes fairly good hardware, there are a couple of unfortunate things that have remained true about ASUS over the years:
Their software is usually horrible, and it's better to find alternatives.
Their customer support is legendary for being bad.
While phones are hardware, the vast majority of their functionality is software based...

SapphireComet
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

UPDATE

I got info from the R&D team and they have found the issue and it will be solved in the next FOTA scheduled for next week.

View post
On what day of the week do those updates usually come in?

f4il0verflow
Star I
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219990#Comment_219990

@Deepan_Ch I updated yesterday about the situation getting a fix next week, last time I checked I was very much alive but thanks for the concern.

Katie doesn't seem to be involved in this situation and is provably not aware of the issue, that's why we are handling it.

I get it, it's easy to get angry but remember we are just people doing our best.

View post
@Mattias_ASUS thanks for your help. I hope you aren't letting this guys get under your skin. You are doing a great costumer service. I can't wait for the update!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GT500

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/220039#Comment_220039

I have been buying ASUS motherboards for almost 20 years now. In that time I have also owned several ASUS sound cards, several ASUS video cards, and several ASUS phones. While ASUS usually makes fairly good hardware, there are a couple of unfortunate things that have remained true about ASUS over the years:

1. Their software is usually horrible, and it's better to find alternatives.
  2. Their customer support is legendary for being bad.

While phones are hardware, the vast majority of their functionality is software based...

View post
Have to disagree, their software on notebooks are usually top tier. What I will agree on is, that ASUS is either absolute top tier or absolute dog tier, they really never get mediocre, its usually a shitshow or amazing.
ASUS is way better of than some of the other companies I've seen. At least here you got mods you can communicate with, while other companies ignore you. Hell if you want truly legendary bad customer service, try dell or gigabyte.