Arabinda
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: Version WW-31.0810.1226.91
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
whatsapp-image-2022-07-20-at-4-49-54-pm.jpeg

Suddenly, last week my Wi-Fi stopped working. going through the posts I find that this is a issue for all.
I went to the service center in Bangalore, they are informing that the phone might take 14 days or more to fix it. Now my question lies in after purchasing a phone for 50K and keeping the phone with the service center for half a month, is it worth it?
Moreover, I don't have an extra phone with me so I needed to spend some more 8K to buy another phone as I am dependent on the phone for my Official work. I think I wasted my time and hard-earned money. All is due to the negligence by the company for software updates. as the service center told me that it is due to the update my phone's WIFI stopped working.
I will never suggest anyone purchase such a phone.
Also, I will post it over the social media for refraining from buy such a product.
RMA - INR1N70425
8 REPLIES 8

Arabinda
Star I
After the motherboard replacement, the fingerprint sensor is not working .

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Wait until Monday and follow up with the moderators if they don't respond.
Bad reconnection of the cable at worst but rather the calibration to be redone, in any case it's still a return to the service center 😞

Stevan_Theodore
Star II
Arabinda

After the motherboard replacement, the fingerprint sensor is not working .

View post
some case in my country or my case is not the fp only, but also the simcard detection. so i bring it back to service center, and after 2-3 days it solved. only 're-calibration'. and now already 3 months with no issue

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.