LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5S Pro and ASUS ROG Phone 5 Lighting Armor Case
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.91
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): latest Armoury Crate
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
RGB Lighting on the case is not working even if it shows connected and the Lighting settings in the Armoury Crate are available and turned on. Issue started after updating to latest firmware. Please check. I also check that the connectors on the Lightning Case are clean and not bent as well as tested the RGB Lighting on the ASUS ROG AeroCooler 5 which is actually working fine. It's just the Lighting Case having issue.
10 REPLIES 10

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
p-20220711-213139.jpg
Case was working perfectly with RGB Lighting until updating to the latest firmware where suddenly at first I noticed that it took awhile for the phone to detect it and for the RGB to light up sometimes I have to perform a phone reset then now it doesn't light up at all even if I reseat the case and reset the phone. Armoury Create shows its connected though.

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Bought the case a few days after the device in December 2021. What kind of product warranty is 11 days?
screenshot-20220711-213921202-281-29-1.jpg

Mattias_ASUS
Hi!
This might have something to do with the Cache, please try the following 😄
Long press on the Armoury Crate App
Press App info
Press Storage & Cache
In there you can clear your Cache.
Let me know if this helps.

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Now something weird happened. Both the AeroCooler 5 and Lighting Armor Case are not working. The weird thing too is Armoury Create is detecting my AeroCooler as the Lighting Armor Case. Also ROG Vision option doesn't disappear when the System Lighting options are visible. I think there is a bug in the Armoury Crate app.

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
I already cleared both cache and data and did a reset.