This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in Asus 6z (automatically shuts down won't start easily)

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
I'm facing this weird usual issue
Where my phone automatically shuts down and will start after 2-3 attempts 
I think it's a new bug that came with latest software update
Is there any way to fix this? 
58 REPLIES 58

updesh_seitz
Star I
Purchased Asus 6Z 20 days back. Crashing most of the time. Taking too much time for starting. Some starting again n again. After 15 days completely blacked-out. Not even starting now. How can Asus manufacture such a inferior product. Paying so much for such a phone is totally annoying. With new phone if this is the result then God help other Asus buyers.

sivamani242
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS
We have concluded that all devices with these issues must be sent in to your ASUS Service Center. It's most probably related to hardware issue even though it started with the latest update for some customers. So far, I have seen about 10 members in the english section of zentalk mentioning about these issues. If it had been software, then we would have see a lot more complaints.
View post
How many days will take to repair ?

ckwon11
Star I
Facing the same issue 12/17/2019

Anyone else run into this issue and had it resolved by service center? Is there a reddit thread about this or something off the official asus forum where we can see if we can do anything about this

Idaho
Star III
How/where do you find an ASUS service center in the UK?
I live in Glasgow and I have the same issue, had it since I bought the phone (via Asus UK webstore) in October but I thought upcoming updates would fix it, it didn't and it's happening more and more often now. Started to do it once a week so I wasn't too bothered but I am now at 3 times a day!
So this is definitely a hardware issue?

Idaho
Star III
Oh well, frequency of reboots suddenly accelerated within two days, my phone died tonight after the last fatal one.
Absolutely no way to switch it back on. A brand new phone!
Contacted the Asus UK webstore ( cs@asusstore.co.uk, asus@shopretaildirect.co.uk and webcs@laptopoutlet.co.uk are actually all the same entity) and they could only tell me to contact ASUS... I thought that is what I had just done!
Does anyone on here know another way to contact ASUS (and ideally doesn't involve phoning, I'll have to find a solution to that now...)?
Can anyone tell me if/where I can find one of these ASUS Service centers in the UK? Or can I get my phone simply replaced? I paid full price for that phone, I just expect a fully operational device... although at that stage just something that can at least make a phone call would already be a nice upgrade! ?
Gutted.