umeshkuma50umeshkuma50 Level 1
edited August 26 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Comments

• The update broke things they should have delayed more.

• Hi umeshkuma50,

The update should arrive as and when ready. Some updates or Major updates are delayed as per user feedback on a specific bugs. I feel you can update it now as it's available.

• IronwoodIronwood Level 1

I'm sorry, but with all due respect, how can you say to update ROG3 to Android 12 since many users are reporting they are unable to receive nor make phone calls after the update. Including myself.

• Deepan_ChDeepan_Ch Level 2

Bro ignore ARP.

This dude earlier used to tell people to go to customer care!😂

If possible, don't upgrade to A12. A12 is s downgrade on ROG3.

Try to go back to A11 or even A10. Those were THE BESTs!

• Hi Deepan,

Customer care/Service center is being told because we try to provide best possible service here. If we know something can't be fixed online.

I don't want to waste time of the community and give vague troubleshooting steps. If I know something can be only fixed via SC, that's what needs to be done.

• Well, I updated to A12, and so far it has been really great. Haven't faced any issues except for a few oddities, and the pathetic black crush is still as bad as before.

• Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.

This discussion has been closed.