This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook pro duo 15 UX582 touch inputs not working on screenpad+

Warmachine096
Star I
I got my Zenbook Pro Duo 15 yesterday (i9 11900h, RTX 3060). It's been great except for one thing: the touch screen and stylus inputs aren't working on the lower screen, and instead is being mirrored to the top screen. For example, if i have the handwriting app open on the screenpad+, and i try to write, the input that should be going into the app is instead put on to the main screen

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
Warmachine096

I got my Zenbook Pro Duo 15 yesterday (i9 11900h, RTX 3060). It's been great except for one thing: the touch screen and stylus inputs aren't working on the lower screen, and instead is being mirrored to the top screen. For example, if i have the handwriting app open on the screenpad+, and i try to write, the input that should be going into the app is instead put on to the main screen

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/GG9NFEBS9ZWL/img-8967-281-29.mp4

Zenbook pro duo 15 UX582 touch inputs not working on screenpad+
@Warmachine096
Please download and install [ScreenPad2 Optimizer] correction program. Click here to download ScreenPad Optimizer. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Warmachine096
Star I
thanks its working now, greatly appreciated

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.