Did you mean: 

Can someone explain to me,

edddd
Rising Star I
who needed this phone?
20 REPLIES 20

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Anyone who wanted the best of the best without any compromise.
All phones have weaknesses somewhere, either display isnt great, speakers are weak, battery life is bad, performance is mediocre, camera is medicre and so on.
This phone is the only phone to my knowledge that has no weakness whatsoever, it is top tier in every single way. Most reviewers stated that it was "too much phone" for the average user.

edddd
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

All phones have weaknesses somewhere, either display isnt great, speakers are weak, battery life is bad, performance is mediocre, camera is medicre and so on.

This phone is the only phone to my knowledge that has no weakness whatsoever, it is top tier in every single way. Most reviewers stated that it was "too much phone" for the average user.

View post
Maybe you are talking about the bands and raw CPU performance. It still has no audio jack, no big battery, no high resolution secondary and selfie cameras and just two extra card slots.
If you had to test VoLTE all over the world for ASUS or run Geekbench all day with a charging cable attached, this phone is for you. All otherwise it seems like there are more meaningful alternatives.
Also, talk about yet another nondescript brand.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Danishblunt

View post
I'm thinking of buying this phone,,so you obviously like it yes? I know it's starts on A 11 but I can live with that. Any bugs that you know about yet??

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Danishblunt

View post
PS you put me onto the One plus 9 Pro which was a great phone just bad timing for me. Before the 9 Pro one plus had a great record ( maybe not so great for OS updates but hey, I've had Asus phones for years now so wtf is different) not your fault that shit happened just when I purchased one )