UX582 with a Caldigit TS3+?

potkewitz
Star I
System: Windows 11 Pro
Battery or AC: both
Model: Ux582zm
Frequency of occurrence: persistent
Reset OS: not sure how to answer this
Screenshot or video: Yes (screenshot in body)
========================
Detailed description:
New Asus owner here. I got the UX582ZM, and it doesn't at all work with my CalDigit Ts3+ docking station which connects via Thunderbolt 3. When I connect it, I get this pop-up:
image.png

I regularly use the same docking station and cable with a MacBook Pro without issue, and have event ecently used it with a Samsung Galaxy Book model with a thunderbolt port. It just doesn't seem to work with my ZenbBok.
Has anybody else encountered an issue with a Thunderbolt 3 device, or is there any additional information I can provide to help troubleshoot this?
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
potkewitz
  1. System: Windows 11 Pro
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: Ux582zm
  4. Frequency of occurrence: persistent
  5. Reset OS: not sure how to answer this
  6. Screenshot or video: Yes (screenshot in body)

========================

Detailed description:

New Asus owner here. I got the UX582ZM, and it doesn't at all work with my CalDigit Ts3+ docking station which connects via Thunderbolt 3. When I connect it, I get this pop-up:

image.png

I regularly use the same docking station and cable with a MacBook Pro without issue, and have event ecently used it with a Samsung Galaxy Book model with a thunderbolt port. It just doesn't seem to work with my ZenbBok.

Has anybody else encountered an issue with a Thunderbolt 3 device, or is there any additional information I can provide to help troubleshoot this?

UX582 with a Caldigit TS3+?
@potkewitz
This should be a compatibility issue with your connected device. I would recommend that you connect the device/ cable which supports Thunderbolt 4. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.