zchhantea
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 5s
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not:not root
Frequency of Occurrence:always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):every apps
PERFORMANCE IS STUCK AT 1.42GHZ, NOW IT IS NOT WORTH 50K INR, THE PRICE SHOULD BE 21K INR IF THE PERFORMANCE IS ALWAYS LIKE THIS. PLEASE FIX. COMPLAINT ALREADY SUBMITTED ON MARCH BUT STILL NOT FIXED

16 REPLIES 16

FunBike31
Community Legend I
As evidence of poor performance there is better
Asus should always display the maximum SOC frequency in armory create, there will be 99% less complaints🤣

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
FunBike31

As evidence of poor performance there is better

Asus should always display the maximum SOC frequency in armory create, there will be 99% less complaints🤣

View post
the sad part is, given the ignorance of most people these days it would probably work.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi zchhantea,
I understand maybe you see the clock speed at a particular ghz. The concern here should be does the game lag? Do you have any performance issues while gaming? Does the Fps fluctuate way too much which causes the game experience.

zchhantea
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi zchhantea,

I understand maybe you see the clock speed at a particular ghz. The concern here should be does the game lag? Do you have any performance issues while gaming? Does the Fps fluctuate way too much which causes the game experience.

View post
Ofc, even the performance is worst than rog 5 and poco x3 pro which my friend currently using. There is alot of frame drops in game and when I play Global, fps is at maximum 70. And game renders alot. Even when I play Mobile Legends, frame rate does support ultra but it lags alot. Even when I set my scenario profile to hardcore+x mode on. Also Rog 3 performs better than my Rog 5s