Display or driver problem.

2»

Comments

• D_IMAND_IMAN Level 2

Or maybe it's the backlight / flicker settings that change?

Intel sets some settings, and MyASUS others?

• D_IMAND_IMAN Level 2

@Falcon_ASUS

How can you explain the color problem?

Does it depend on the video, or is there something wrong with the drivers or something else?

I also noticed how when playing videos on YouTube and YouTube short (and not only on YouTube) you can clearly see how the skin tones change to red!

I tried tweaking the color and video settings, but nothing helps, the shades are still not quite natural...

It seems that when playing a video, a different color profile is loaded ...

• @D_IMAN

Since there are no related videos, we cannot assess whether this user is experiencing the same situation as yours. If you are concerned about the colors displayed on the screen, we would suggest you to bring back your laptop to our service center. The following is the contact information: 

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

• D_IMAND_IMAN Level 2
    edited July 8

@Falcon_ASUS Respond!

The Microsoft community advised me to uninstall MyASUS and check the issue.

Referring to the fact that the problem is most likely in the compatibility of MyASUS and UWP intel Panel permissions, (in favor of the first).

So after the removal of MyASUS, the problems from the first two points disappeared!

There are no problems with reading the text either!

What do you say?

What to do?

But with YouTube, the problem remains ...

----

UPD: After installation

MyASUS, Splendid and OLED Flicker Free Dimming settings stopped working

The color temperature does not change and, accordingly, the screen does not darken ...

P.S. Scaling settings could hardly affect the operation of these parameters?

• @D_IMAN

As previous reply, the color change and flickering of the video you provided is mainly caused by the switch between Intel UI and MyASUS , which is a normal phenomenon.

Due to the characteristics of OLED panels, we recommend that you adjust the brightness or use Privacy Filter to avoid discomfort to your eyes.

If the problem still bothers you, we will suggest your bring back your laptop to our service center. The following is the contact information: http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

• sheeshkinsheeshkin Level 2

@D_IMAN @3dmikee please contact me [email protected] I have the same issue

• Update display driver

Open your Control Panel from the Start menu and click on Hardware and Sound.

Under Devices and Printers, click on Device Manager.

Expand the Display adapters.

Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

Update to the latest driver software.

Regards,

Will

• Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.

This discussion has been closed.