This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to connect a rog 3 keyboard and mouse using another brand of dock to play games?ames?

hllsynotebook
Rising Star II
💣💣💣hello, if I use another brand dock instead of Asus professional dock or desktop dock, will the keyboard and mouse still work for gaming because Asus products are no longer sold, I couldn't find it anywhere??????🔥🔥🔥
19 REPLIES 19

hllsynotebook
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219259#Comment_219259

They wont. You have to buy the pro dock in order to unlock keyboard and mouse mapping. While the device will be able to use k&m, the mapping wont work, aka it will be useless for games. Which is dumb as hell since lenovo allows you to map any k&m to any dock via their software.

View post
so whether it will work or not i will buy a good brand dock because Asus dock is nowhere to be found

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
hllsynotebook

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219263#Comment_219263

so whether it will work or not i will buy a good brand dock because Asus dock is nowhere to be found

View post
Pretty much, I mean lets be real, good docks can be used on anything, be it mobile, notebooks or PC. I have a couple I use for 2 portable systems and 1 for my phone to stream on capture card. Just very handy to have around, hell right now I need to use one in roughly 1 hour to transfer data from an iphone to an android phone.

hllsynotebook
Rising Star II
so does it work with different brand dock rog3? for the game. keyboard mouse?

hllsynotebook
Rising Star II
Mattias_ASUS

Hi!

Sadly I have no external Docks I can try but they should work in theory, alas I cannot guarantee they will.

View post
I will use it for the game. Does keymap work? Keyboard mouse?pubg? call of duty mobile?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
hllsynotebook

so does it work with different brand dock rog3? for the game. keyboard mouse?

View post
I already told you.