System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: AC
Model: Asus Zenbook 14 UX425E
Frequency of occurrence: All the time
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video: N/A
========================
Detailed description:
I have recently bought the above laptop and like to use it to watch programmes/movies, but I have a delay between the picture and the sound coming through (whether on the main laptop speakers or with bluetooth headphones - have tried 2 lots of headphones). Have tried to do a few things that were mentioned in various help videos, but none have really helped the problem. Any ideas?
Many thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS
njinglis
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: Asus Zenbook 14 UX425E
  4. Frequency of occurrence: All the time
  5. Reset OS: No
  6. Screenshot or video: N/A

========================

Detailed description:

I have recently bought the above laptop and like to use it to watch programmes/movies, but I have a delay between the picture and the sound coming through (whether on the main laptop speakers or with bluetooth headphones - have tried 2 lots of headphones). Have tried to do a few things that were mentioned in various help videos, but none have really helped the problem. Any ideas?

Many thanks!

Picture and sound out of sync Asus Zenbook 14 UX425E Windows 11
@njinglis
Have you tried removing the audio driver and reinstalling it?
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] Troubleshooting - How to fix the Sound (Speakers/Microphones) problems | Offi...

njinglis
Star I
Just tried this, and followed instructions to uninstall - it didn't like uninstalling as it said something else was dependent on it, but I ticked a box to force the uninstall. But the instructions don't work to reinstall the app and so Realtek has not installed again - not quite sure what next, but think need to contact Asus directly.

njinglis
Star I
Actually sound has come back now I have restarted - phew. The problem is still there re the disconnect between sound and picture though. I wonder if you have any other thoughts at all?

Falcon_ASUS
njinglis

Just tried this, and followed instructions to uninstall - it didn't like uninstalling as it said something else was dependent on it, but I ticked a box to force the uninstall. But the instructions don't work to reinstall the app and so Realtek has not installed again - not quite sure what next, but think need to contact Asus directly.

View post
@njinglis
Please try to update the system to the latest.
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to use Windows Update in OS system and how to update BIOS through Windows...If the situation persists, I would suggest you to restore the system.
[Windows 11/10] How to reset the PC and remove all of my personal files, apps and settings | Officia...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.