This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

shreepatsitap1
Star III
I don't know what to say but for my mobile volte is working on both sim
screenshot-20220718-191315962.jpg

Natorious1776
Star III
ChrisG

Same issue here with the A12 update.

After receiving the usual dead ended runaround from support I got on the website for the phone and downloaded their down grade package, backed up all My important stuff off the phone to my computer, and reverted it back to A11. Pretty easy, not really complicated.

I also pulled the SIM card and did not connect it to Wi-Fi until I got back in and disabled the auto updates in the system update tab. Now it works fine again. It's a shame that something like this can so easily half brick a phone.

View post
which website? can you provide a link please? Also does this delete all your memory storage like a factory reset?

Ironwood
Star II

Mattias_ASUS
rick77aq

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219258#Comment_219258

When can we expect a fix for this?

View post
I have updated the R&D team with more info you all have provided to speed up the process but I have no estimated time at this very moment but will update when I get the info.

dgw
Star III
shreepatsitap1

I don't know what to say but for my mobile volte is working on both sim

screenshot-20220718-191315962.jpg

View post
What to say includes which carrier(s) you use. This seems to affect primarily USA networks; the most frequently mentioned carriers in this thread and on reddit are AT&T and T-Mobile (US).