yuszblizz
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version: 31.0810. 1226.91
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: alwasy
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After updating my rog phone 5 to A12, I am having problem with the battery draining fast even in idling mode, where I turned off the 4g/wifi and left the phone overnight when iam sleeping. After I woke up in the morning, the battery will decreased like almost 8% to 10%. The battery will even drained faster when iam playing games. I realized the the android OS, Android system consume so much power from the battery compared to A11 before. How to fix this issue? Please help. This screenshot after I restarted my phone few hours ago..

screenshot-20220716-214308322.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

ErikWang
Star II
FYI, i done a factory reset and it ghost drain during idle seems to be gone.

Mattias_ASUS
Oh!
Good to know you managed to solve it! :D!

yuszblizz
Star I
I see.. Then after you done the factory reset, did you update your ROG5 to A12 or u stick with A11?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.