This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My screen shows washed out or crazy gradients when I see a YouTube video not in full screen.

System: Asus Vivobook pro 14 OLED
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: M3401QC
Frequency of occurrence: All the time
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: When I play a YouTube video or any other video but not on full screen, the shinny parts of the screen get blown out and the white background scatters into gradients of pink or green. But when I play it on full-screen everything becomes normal. Should I get my unit replaced?
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Vinit Kr Parakh
  1. System: Asus Vivobook pro 14 OLED
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: M3401QC
  4. Frequency of occurrence: All the time
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: When I play a YouTube video or any other video but not on full screen, the shinny parts of the screen get blown out and the white background scatters into gradients of pink or green. But when I play it on full-screen everything becomes normal. Should I get my unit replaced?

My screen shows washed out or crazy gradients when I see a YouTube video not in full screen.
@Vinit Kr Parakh
Have you tried removing and reinstalling the graphics card driver?
Please try the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook/AIO] Troubleshooting - Main (Internal) Display problem | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.