This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

Natorious1776
Star III
Has anyone tried to see if a factory reset then upgrade back to Android 12 fixes the issue? I have my doubts it will, haven't tried due to the pain in the ass of losing all my settings etc.

Pheebau
Star II
Cold Dingo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/218962#Comment_218962

I attempted to downgrade back to Android 11 l, as I had done before attempting to update my SIM, but the update page is just gone. All the other ones are up and working, just not the one for the ROG 3. Feels like a setup at this point...

View post
I can confirm as I tried to download Android 11 for the ROG 3 as well and nothing shows up. This is beyond craziness to be honest especially with such a major update!!

javcarbe
Star III
Pheebau

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219105#Comment_219105

I can confirm as I tried to download Android 11 for the ROG 3 as well and nothing shows up. This is beyond craziness to be honest especially with such a major update!!

View post
I confirmed that situation, i google the old version found in xda forum.

Mattias_ASUS
Natorious1776

@Mattias_ASUS & @CH_ASUS is there any way you can get this noticed by the right people at Asus? ROG3 Phones not making phone calls due to VoLTE being disabled is a critical software/update failure.

View post
We are working on it!

ChrisG
Star I
Same issue here with the A12 update.
After receiving the usual dead ended runaround from support I got on the website for the phone and downloaded their down grade package, backed up all My important stuff off the phone to my computer, and reverted it back to A11. Pretty easy, not really complicated.
I also pulled the SIM card and did not connect it to Wi-Fi until I got back in and disabled the auto updates in the system update tab. Now it works fine again. It's a shame that something like this can so easily half brick a phone.