This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

GT500
Star III
It had WiFi calling when I purchased the ROG Phone 3 at the end of 2020. By the end of 2021 it was gone (probably dropped it with the Android 11 update). ASUS likes to break things when updating to new major versions of Android on their phones, and then never fix them.

javcarbe
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

Could you please specify which operators you are using?

View post
At&t is my provider

javcarbe
Star III
Maybe Asus give us a deal send our rog phone 3 and they send us the 6 with extra _$_ like upgrade deal

Cold_Dingo
Star III
ClownVixen

Yes. I have not heard a peep from Asus regarding this issue. I've been back and forth with ATT. They provisioned my VoLTE on their end as well as the NR (5G), but with Android 12, there is no way to enable it on this phone. Now I have 5G, but no way to make or receive phone calls. What an expensive brick.

I would feel better if ASUS gave updates on this issue, but there hasn't been a word.

I would have never have updated if I would have known this.

Has anyone had success downgrading to Android 11? That will be my last resort.

Either way: I'm not sure I'll ever buy another ASUS product unless they resolve this quickly. I'm so glad I didn't spend more on the ASUS 5.

View post
I attempted to downgrade back to Android 11 l, as I had done before attempting to update my SIM, but the update page is just gone. All the other ones are up and working, just not the one for the ROG 3. Feels like a setup at this point...

Natorious1776
Star III
@Mattias_ASUS & @CH_ASUS is there any way you can get this noticed by the right people at Asus? ROG3 Phones not making phone calls due to VoLTE being disabled is a critical software/update failure.