This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Squeak squeak squeak

Roystoys
Zen Master III

Man it's so quiet on this forum you could hear a dev squeak,if they had something to squeak about
Good sign for us poor users
No reports no bugs. Well done Devs ???

8 REPLIES 8

vadim771
Star II
no devs or kings only asus fans

slimghost
Rising Star I
Asus now is prone to ROG. ROG as an entire provides much more sales (you have to consider laptops and all of the gaming stuff). ZenFone seems to be only to maintain the image and some market, who knows, maybe for the future good times. And yes, this not necessarily means that the devs have to forget the users (I am surprised for the .277 update though - not quite expected:)) ) It is a tough market and probably with the current marketing team and management nothing will be changed. It is what it is. We should be much more gentle as a community and hopefully active (take as an example the 5Z community, they still have custom ROMs in development and way active in Telegram) Cheers!

edddd
Rising Star I
slimghost

Asus now is prone to ROG. ROG as an entire provides much more sales (you have to consider laptops and all of the gaming stuff). ZenFone seems to be only to maintain the image and some market, who knows, maybe for the future good times. And yes, this not necessarily means that the devs have to forget the users (I am surprised for the .277 update though - not quite expected:)) ) It is a tough market and probably with the current marketing team and management nothing will be changed. It is what it is. We should be much more gentle as a community and hopefully active (take as an example the 5Z community, they still have custom ROMs in development and way active in Telegram) Cheers!

View post
So the tough market means I have to recompile my own Kernel to fix long standing major issues? In that case it's better to leave the market and wait for a crash.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.