This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

ClownVixen
Star II
Yes. I have not heard a peep from Asus regarding this issue. I've been back and forth with ATT. They provisioned my VoLTE on their end as well as the NR (5G), but with Android 12, there is no way to enable it on this phone. Now I have 5G, but no way to make or receive phone calls. What an expensive brick.
I would feel better if ASUS gave updates on this issue, but there hasn't been a word.
I would have never have updated if I would have known this.
Has anyone had success downgrading to Android 11? That will be my last resort.
Either way: I'm not sure I'll ever buy another ASUS product unless they resolve this quickly. I'm so glad I didn't spend more on the ASUS 5.

Ineedmyphone4wo
Star II
Asus rog 3 phone here; everything was great untill I had to make this account to pled for a fix for this recent update! I need to make and receive calls! (Atat)

Shane999
Star I
I created an ASUS account just for this. Mine stopped working today when i updated to Android 12. My location is Malaysia and been using the same telco for a year plus with no problem until now. Agh. That frustrations

Natorious1776
Star III
ClownVixen

Yes. I have not heard a peep from Asus regarding this issue. I've been back and forth with ATT. They provisioned my VoLTE on their end as well as the NR (5G), but with Android 12, there is no way to enable it on this phone. Now I have 5G, but no way to make or receive phone calls. What an expensive brick.

I would feel better if ASUS gave updates on this issue, but there hasn't been a word.

I would have never have updated if I would have known this.

Has anyone had success downgrading to Android 11? That will be my last resort.

Either way: I'm not sure I'll ever buy another ASUS product unless they resolve this quickly. I'm so glad I didn't spend more on the ASUS 5.

View post
I am in email discussions with Asus tech support I believe it's higher level they had me do logger and replicate the issue of phone call not working. I also sent them a screenshot showing that VoLTE is disabled in the *#*#4636#*#* voice menu. I hope they can patch this soon it's unacceptable.

xombie17
Star II
Yeah, this is definitely a load of b/s. I didn't even want to update, it forced me too. And now, through AT&T, I can no longer make or receive phone calls. I own my own small business, and 90% of my business takes place through phone calls. If I can't receive calls, I can't make money.
This needs to be fixed. Now. This is unacceptable. Anybody have any insight yet?