This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 3 vs 5 vs 6 Comparison Video and I'm still really happy with my ROG Phone 3 16GB Edition.

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Asus ROG Phone 6 VS Asus ROG Phone 5 VS Asus ROG Phone 3 - YouTube
No need to upgrade, I even can't say if it's not more a Downgrade ( except the Headphone Jack )

4 REPLIES 4

legendhilife
Star II
I agree with you. Just DO NOT upgrade to the Android 12 ASUS is offering Stay on the 11 for now. There is lots of us with the ROG3 that upgraded to the 12 and are experiencing lots issues. Main issue is can't make and receive calls.
As for the headphone jack, i use it on the fan attachment.

jin_akira
Rising Star I
The biggest downgrade for me year on year is the reducing amount of accessories. The ROG Phone 3 had the most amount of accessories, and the same ones were upgraded from the ROG Phone 2. The other thing am not sure if the open vents helped but the overheating stories for the ROG Phone 5 have not been comforting..

Mattias_ASUS
"Asus ROG Phone 6 VS Asus ROG Phone 5 VS Asus ROG Phone 3 Full Specification Comparison
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this video is 100% correct."
Bruh.😑

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.