This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 Update

ZenNini
Star II
After updating to Android 12 my wifi keeps shutting off automatically every 15min or so. Battery is full and the signal is excellent and suddenly - wifi is off.
No new apps installed or anything that could disable my wifi. Didn't find anything in the new settings menu.

So I "upgraded" to Android 12 and I hate it. To make it clear not Asus fault but googles. Who thought of having dark quick select buttons on light theme or merging wifi and network in one? Wtf, while quick selection menu is very badly designed.
13 REPLIES 13

ZenNini
Star II
Now that this thread is open, I have gotten another problem. My AndroidAuto has stopped working. It will connect to the car but upon trying to use it I will only get a blackscreen.
Online I have found the issue with Samsung phones and there is was determined it was a Samsung Update issue and it was promptly fixed.
As this issuee arose with my A12 update, I am assuming this is also an Asus issue. So if there is actual developers reading, please fix Android Auto.

slimghost
Rising Star I
screenshot-20220605-185015621.jpg
screenshot-20220605-172852376-1.jpg
@Irene2_ASUS I know that this it may be the Google default for the Android 12, but in Android 11 the brightness slider could be reached at the bottom, when the panel was "full screen" by double swipe (and not to mention that almost half of the screen is black and empty) - now only by using the one hand mode the thumb can reach the slider. Any possibility to implement what was available in Android 11 in this matter? Anyways, in this forum also are many issues to be addressed about Android 12 and yet no answer for them. It will be nice and appreciated "a sign" from mods 🙂 (not to mention the other suggestions or issues that may come :)) )
Cheers

Roystoys
Zen Master III
ZenNini

Now that this thread is open, I have gotten another problem. My AndroidAuto has stopped working. It will connect to the car but upon trying to use it I will only get a blackscreen.

Online I have found the issue with Samsung phones and there is was determined it was a Samsung Update issue and it was promptly fixed.

As this issuee arose with my A12 update, I am assuming this is also an Asus issue. So if there is actual developers reading, please fix Android Auto.

View post
I think you will find it's just android auto doing what it does and just playing up . Try to uninstall the latest update for android auto and see if that works. If it doesn't then it may be another issue,if it does work after uninstalling maybe wait for another update for android auto before updating the app again.
I use android auto every other day in my work and it is a constant source of pain.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.