This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aeroactive cooler 5 not working rog phone 5s android 12(31.0810.1226.91)

MATPWAN
Star II
Light and fan not working!!! Please help me..tired with asus rog
Factory reset done.
Armoury crated Cache reset done.
img-20220713-205110-392.jpg
screenshot-20220713-204827724.jpg
screenshot-20220713-204905010.jpg
screenshot-20220713-204849018.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Does the RGB of the Rog 5 (without AeroCooler) work?
The 5 pins of the Aerocooler are straight (not twisted) and of the same height.
You can try to clean the 5 pin contacts of the phone (Rog5 off) with a small brush like a toothbrush for example or with an electrical contact cleaner.
Have you tested the AeroCooler without the phone case?
The most reliable diagnosis would be to find a friend or shop and mount the AeroCooler on another Rog5/5S
If it's not possible, you can also try to reset the rog 5 in factory mode but in English.
Unfortunately, without testing with another rog 5 I don't see any other tests.

MATPWAN
Star II
FunBike31

Does the RGB of the Rog 5 (without AeroCooler) work?

The 5 pins of the Aerocooler are straight (not twisted) and of the same height.

You can try to clean the 5 pin contacts of the phone (Rog5 off) with a small brush like a toothbrush for example or with an electrical contact cleaner.

Have you tested the AeroCooler without the phone case?

The most reliable diagnosis would be to find a friend or shop and mount the AeroCooler on another Rog5/5S

If it's not possible, you can also try to reset the rog 5 in factory mode but in English.

Unfortunately, without testing with another rog 5 I don't see any other tests.

View post
Done working without case..
img-20220714-143753-532.jpg

FunBike31
Community Legend I
The light is ok but the fan?, I think it's good also a confirmation would be nice.

It's quite simple if with the hood it doesn't work and without the hood it works. the most likely causes are;
This cover is too thick by a few tenths of a mm and the slightest imperfection prevents good contact
pin springs that are a little tired or dirty prevent the pins from coming out completely
dust in the protection
Hood expansion by heat
This happened to me once with the hull delivered in the box, a good visual inspection and a good cleaning was enough. it's much more random with the adaptable hulls

Hello Asus Team
@CH_ASUS, @ARP_ASUS, @Gustav_ASUS, @Irene2_ASUS
Can you let me know the reason why my answer to this issue was blocked almost a day before being published, it's quite disturbing
Thanks

MATPWAN
Star II
FunBike31

The light is ok but the fan?, I think it's good also a confirmation would be nice.

It's quite simple if with the hood it doesn't work and without the hood it works. the most likely causes are;

This cover is too thick by a few tenths of a mm and the slightest imperfection prevents good contact

pin springs that are a little tired or dirty prevent the pins from coming out completely

dust in the protection

Hood expansion by heat

This happened to me once with the hull delivered in the box, a good visual inspection and a good cleaning was enough. it's much more random with the adaptable hulls

Hello Asus Team

@CH_ASUS, @ARP_ASUS, @Gustav_ASUS, @Irene2_ASUS

Can you let me know the reason why my answer to this issue was blocked almost a day before being published, it's quite disturbing

Thanks

View post
Yes light and fan ok without case..tq bro