Did you mean: 

wifi adapter keeps turning off

Nivedit
Star I
System: windows 11
Model: asus tuf a 15 (FA506IH)
Frequency of occurrence: everyday
========================
Detailed description:My WiFi adapter has been causing problems lately, it’s been turning off automatically whenever I play games (EVERY GAME) or use a rendering software. I’ve tried everything, I’ve reinstalled the WIFI adapter driver, I’ve tried a hard shutdown, I’ve done a normal reset and a factory reset, I updated my bios, I’ve changed my router, I’ve disabled and enabled the WiFi adapter and the problem still isn’t resolved.
5 REPLIES 5

szilvio
Star III
Had the same issue..
i've deinstalled the Wifi driver in File-Explorer under Control Panel/Device Manager/Network device
and reinstalled the driver via MyAsus

Nivedit
Star I
how do i reinstall driver using myasus?

szilvio
Star III

Nivedit

how do i reinstall driver using myasus?

View post
...in the App by the tab Support/LiveUpdate/newest/Network
see screenshot..hope i helped a little..
just download the newest driver...deistall the actual, NO restart at the end, first reinstall the one you've downloaded..then restart
wlan-fail-jpg.jpg

Falcon_ASUS
Nivedit
  1. System: windows 11
  2. Model: asus tuf a 15 (FA506IH)
  3. Frequency of occurrence: everyday

========================

Detailed description:My WiFi adapter has been causing problems lately, it’s been turning off automatically whenever I play games (EVERY GAME) or use a rendering software. I’ve tried everything, I’ve reinstalled the WIFI adapter driver, I’ve tried a hard shutdown, I’ve done a normal reset and a factory reset, I updated my bios, I’ve changed my router, I’ve disabled and enabled the WiFi adapter and the problem still isn’t resolved.

wifi adapter keeps turning off
@Nivedit
If you encounter this problem, please try the following steps.
1. Turn on the power and keep the battery power supply mode active (without plugging in the power adapter).
2. Press the power button for 30s to hard reset.
3. Enter the system and connect to the power adapter after it has rebooted.
4. Install MTK wireless network driver V3.00.01.1244 or above.
5. Install MTK Bluetooth driver V1.3.15.142 or above.
6. After the installation is complete, restart the device.
Please be sure to execute all six steps, updating the wireless network driver first, then updating the Bluetooth driver in order.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.